There are many neckties that I’ve seen in my life, but these congruent neckties are subtely unique. I think it’s great how a person can get the upper knot to match up with the rest of the tie hanging down. I don’t think this idea is a purple cow, but I’m sure it’s a cool invention for a small amount of people.
- skydiverod's photo instagram.com/p/BNuiB0cAMDn/ #PearlHarborRemembranceDay 8 months ago
- @RyanSanders just happened with my oldest as well! Good luck. 9 months ago
- .@scottcowley I need some help with my @statesmanties Facebook page. Know anyone who could help? 9 months ago
- RT @JacobCHatch: This was #BYU's first OT win since beating Utah 26-23 in 2009. Andrew George & Tanner Balderee, both TE's, scored the game… 10 months ago
- @ryan_shelley thanks for the follow! Can we talk about you helping me with SEO for my website? DM me your email if interested. 10 months ago
Who is this guy?…