I think that there are definately two sides to this story. I think, for the most part, if your launch is something you spend a lot of money (whatever that amount is in relation to what size your company is) then Seth is probably right. The other comment from “The Cynic” is also valid in my opinion. I think if you can do something that doesn’t cost you an arm and a leg and a lot of time to plan, then getting your name out there that way is probably a good thing. I can see the benefits of both, though, I think I will personally not have a “grand opening” when I launch my business.
- skydiverod's photo instagram.com/p/BNuiB0cAMDn/ #PearlHarborRemembranceDay 1 year ago
- @RyanSanders just happened with my oldest as well! Good luck. 1 year ago
- .@scottcowley I need some help with my @statesmanties Facebook page. Know anyone who could help? 1 year ago
- RT @JacobCHatch: This was #BYU's first OT win since beating Utah 26-23 in 2009. Andrew George & Tanner Balderee, both TE's, scored the game… 1 year ago
- @ryan_shelley thanks for the follow! Can we talk about you helping me with SEO for my website? DM me your email if interested. 1 year ago
Who is this guy?…